Here are our pictures from the day we went to Hollywood Studios. Doug was brave enough to volunteer to help with the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. This park was not one of my favorites but we did have fun on the Tower of Terror, The Great Movie Ride, The Backlot Tour, The Star Wars ride and eating at the Sci-Fi Diner.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Its late but here it is, my list of thirteen restaurants we ate at while we were in Disney World. The picture shows Garrett eating the smores ice cream dessert at the Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada pavillion at Epcot. I think this was Robyn's favorite restaurant because steak is her favorite and it was on the kids menu.
1. Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (Polynesian Resort)
2. Once Upon a Time Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table (in the Castle at the Magic Kindom)
3. Le Cellier Steakhouse (Epcot, Canada)
4. The Crystal Palace (Magic Kindom)
5. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant (Hollywood Studios)
6. Donald's Breakfast at the Tuskar House (Animal Kingdom)
7. Pepper Market (Coronado Springs, our resort)
8. Pizzafari (Animal Kingdom)
9. The Garden Grill (Epcot)
10. Market Street Food Court (Caribbean Beach Resort where we stayed 2 years ago)
11. Pinocchio Village Haus (Magic Kingdom)
12. Electric Umbrella (Epcot)
13. Lotus Blossom Cafe (Epcot, China)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I figured I would start with Epcot since its our favorite park. Our favorite rides were Mission Space, Test Track, Soarin' and Spaceship Earth. We had some great meals there at the Garden Grill and the Canada Steakhouse (I can't remember how to spell the name). This park was beautiful and they had the flower festival going on while we were there. The last picture shows how tired the kids were on our first open to close walk through the park.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
We came back from our Disney trip on 5/9/08. We had a great time and are sad that its over. Doug is already planning our next vacation. The kids were the perfect age to take there and they were wonderful. They were able to walk through all the parks with us open to close. We went to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. We stayed at Coronado Springs and on the last day my sister checked in to begin her vacation with her family so we were able to go on some rides at Epcot together before we left. There are so many pictures and stories, I'm not sure where to begin. Maybe I'll take a few pictures at a time and talk about them. Right not I need to get my house back in order. I have laundry all over the place.