Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Parents



I was looking forward to my parents coming out all summer. They came out Thursday morning and left Sunday morning. I can't believe how fast it went. I feel so sad that they have left. It was so nice to have the company and especially with people who know and love you so much. I enjoyed every moment that they were out. On Thursday we were able to go to the beach and have a quiet afternoon. On Friday we went to Cedar Point. On Saturday they had the chance to see Garrett practice soccer and we went out to eat and saw a Cruise-in. Every minute with them was fun and enjoyable, even with my kids getting sick on the last day of it for the 3rd time in a month. I just can't believe its over already. I can't believe how much I miss them.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm glad you had a nice visit! It always does go so quickly!