Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kristy's trip



My sister Kristy came out to visit last week so things are finally getting back to normal here. She came out from North Carolina with her 2 year old son Chase and her 4 year old dog Harley (Boxer). We had a lot of excitement here with the extra kids I was watching and school starting. I think she is thankful she only has one! The weather was a little chilly but were were able to see the beach and play there, visit the pier in Huron and have a personalized tour from Grandpa - Fire Chief Bores at the Norwalk Fire Department.



Robyn started school last Tuesday and she loves it. Garrett had his pre-K orientation today and will begin class on Thursday. He is looking forward to starting and I'm thrilled that this is my last year to pay for preschool!

Doug is coming home on Thursday night so I am very excited. The kids will be surprised when they wake up on Friday morning. I haven't told them because they will nag me non-stop until he gets here. It will be so nice that he doesn't have to travel anymore!

No comments: