Monday, February 25, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday







Here are the pictures of walls painted. No more orange and yellow!!! Now I just have to decide what I want for furniture which is always difficult because I am picky and cheap. It is such a relief to have these rooms painted. Its so much more relaxing in here now.
I just want to say that I have the best "Stacey Attack" video footage right now of Doug challenging Garrett in Dance Dance Revolution and I chose not to use it. He is so lucky I love him!!!

4 comments:

Alex said...

hmmm...while i love what you did with the house i am slightly disappointed that you are not posting the video of doug. come on, who do you love more ... us or doug? :) haha!

KC said...

The place looks great.. but I'm bummed your not posting the video.

Heather said...

Looks good! I bet it is feeling more like home every day!

palmtreefanatic said...

wow! super job!