Monday, September 10, 2007

Back to Square One

On Friday we signed paperwork to get out of our house contract. Its not final until they sign the paperwork, hopefully today if their agent decides to work today. We finally said enough is enough, we are ready to move on. Their bank, trustee and agents moved so slow and we just don't have that kind of time to play games. You would think they would want to sell the house but apparently banks don't care if there are foreclosures and they make less money. The scary part of dealing with the bank is that they can pull out of the deal at anytime.

Now we have to start all over again looking at houses, with a new agent. We will need to move fast though because there has been a lot of interest in our house and its costing us too much being in limbo because I haven't been able to work and now all my medical bills are coming in. Pray for me to find income in the mean time.

On the serious side, has anyone been watching Big Brother 8? I'm addicted to Big Brother shows but I'm very stressed out about this one. Its down the last four and two of them are too evil to win and will probably succeed. Right now we need Jameeka to win POV and not use it.

7 comments:

Lori_N said...

That stinks you have to start over. You'll find a house that is much better and doesn't need as much work.

I'm kinda happy too though because you're not moving yet. I know, I'm selfish:)

Lori_N said...

I forgot to tell you that Patty is a HUGE Big Brother fan. You need to call her.

palmtreefanatic said...

I canot imagine all the stress you must be going through trying to find a house and all! I will keep you in my prayers!

I never seen this show, cannot imagine finding the time to watch something but it sounds great and addicting;)

I am sad to miss you all at mops this year! I am happy to keep up with everyone on their blogs, and the newsletter being online;)

Heather said...

I had to laugh that you noted on the serious side and spoke of big brother. You are so funny. Everything happens for a reason, so there must be something better in store for you!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness!! The house part stinks...but just remember there is something better out there. :) And yes, Jameka totally need to win POV....one of those two has got to GO!!! I thought for sure that they had it in the bag last night but Zach played the right cards. :) I can't wait til tomorrow night. And I didn't even watch the whole season but I'm addicted now.

Alex said...

I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers, although I do agree with Lori -- I'm happy you aren't moving yet, either :)

I used to love Big Brother, but haven't watched it in ages. Actually, when I was a reporter in Dayton, my co-workers tried to get me to audition for it-- I got as far as filling out the application :)

KC said...

oh man that is awful that you had to pull out and just awful that they were taking so long to get things moving for you.. UGH..
I will be praying you find something quickly.