I am about to go grocery shopping alone for the 2nd time in two weeks. Because I am so excited I will list 13 benefits to shopping alone.
1. I can look in the lingerie section without Garrett touching all the padded bras
2. I shop as long as I want
3. I can pick out candy and not have to share it
4. I save money
5. I only buy what I want to buy
6. No one begs for junk food
7. I don't have to hear fighting
8. I don't have to worry about losing anyone
9. I can concentrate and compare prices
10. I can walk as fast as I want
11. I don't have to break up any games that involve running down the aisle.
12. Its quiet
13. I can put the groceries away at my own pace and not stop for constant kid requests (why do they have a million requests when you come in the door after shopping)