Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween / Last Post Before Move



Here are pictures from our night of trick or treating. My neice and nephew went along for the trip.
This will be my last blog before we move into the new house. On Wednesday they are packing everything up, Thursday they are are loading the truck and Friday we will be moving in. I will be back online as soon as the powerful Verizon decides to give us DSL (yes there is sarcasim in my tone). We are supposed to have DSL on Monday but they have the 14th listed so who knows. Doug spent a total of 5 hours on the phone trying to get it sooner since I need to be on early next week for my job interview.

3 comments:

Heather said...

The kids look great! So do the rooms. I hope you are able to get your internet hooked up sooner. Keep us posted with the new job and the exciting changes going on for you. Good luck!

Rachel said...

sniff sniff. how sad. Their rooms look great though. our halloween pics will be up shortly.

KC said...

The kids look great, but this post still makes me feel sad. :(
I hope your move goes easy and well. If you need anything at all let me know.