Monday, October 15, 2007

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness


I saw this over on KC's site and it reminded me of my two miscarriages. I was pretty young when they happened and didn't understand it very well at the time so it was difficult. I was 20 the first time and 22 the second time. Luckily I was able to have 2 healthy children after that but after finding out about my heart this year I am extremely blessed to have them! The doctor doesn't know how I had them without complications from my heart.

3 comments:

KC said...

I'm so sorry you had to go though 2 loses.. but you are so right you are so blessed with your two beautiful children.

MOPS said...

Stacey- I am so glad that we are friends~ DOnt' know what I would do without my friends right now! Thanks for sharing your life with me! I cannot imagine how the loss of a baby feels but I do know that GOD IS GOOD and we could have lost Caleb too. PRAISE GOD! You have beautiful children!

Alex said...

I just noticed this. Thank you for putting this on here.

Having a miscarriage, for me, was the worst and hardest thing I have ever gone through. I still cry almost every day and it's been almost 3 months.

*hugs* to you and to all the moms that have gone through this horrible situation.