Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Night at the Museum

On Saturday we decided to have some family fun and celebrate Robyn's excellent grade card so we went to see Night at the Museum. That was the best movie I've seen in a long time. The kids didn't talk the entire movie which is a miracle in itself. The movie was enjoyable for all of us and it even looked like they kept Robin Williams under control by not letting him be "funny" or make annoying sounds. We were pleasantly surprised and the kids are still talking about how much they liked it.

This week is starting out to be busy and hectic and with all the stuff that I hate dealing with taxes, car repair, snow shoveling and appointment setting. Of course Doug is traveling so I get to enjoy all of this alone. I'm counting the days until his program is over in June so we won't have traveling to deal with anymore.

This is a picture of Garrett and his cousin Scott just hanging out at our house a few weeks ago. They get along great. Scott is 8 and he really takes care of Garrett.

1 comment:

palmtreefanatic said...

cute pic! My kids loved this movie too1 I however havent seen it yet!
Hang in there with all the schedules...