After reading Rachel's blog it got me thinking about things that I wanted to change for 2008. That was the first time I stopped to think about it. Here's what I came up with (no specific order):
1. Organize and stay on top of paperwork. Paperwork drives me crazy and it multiplies at such a rapid pace!!
2. LISTEN to my children more.
3. Get back to exercising and maintain my weight. I'll post my tricks on my next post.
4. Get closer to God by getting involved in church and bible study.
5. Get better at balancing work and family.