Monday, January 28, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday


Here are pictures of our project. We replaced the floor in the laundry room and replaced the utility tub and faucet. I say we but Doug did most of the work but I was available for the entire project for motivation and emotional support :). We want to paint the laundry room and add a Bamboo curtain to cover the furnace/water heater area. We are going to paint the living room, dining room, kitchen and family room first though. I can't stand the colors there now!!








4 comments:

KC said...

Just read your MPM looks yummy
and Great job on your tackle.. the room looks wonderful.
Is the new place feeling like home yet??

Stayllo said...

It definitely feels like home! I hate leaving the house!

Lori_N said...

The floor looks beautiful!!! Great job Doug and of course, great job Stacey, his little cheerleader :)

palmtreefanatic said...

love the floor! looks amazing! I cqn't believe I missed your big tackle! GOOD JOB!