I'm not only blogging, but I'm a day ahead. I can't wait to see how long this lasts. Anyway, I'm sitting here at the Young Chef's Academy where Robyn is taking a weekly cooking class and I have learned how to pirate internet connections with my laptop named Chip. I know I'm such a dork.
Our Tackle it Tuesday for the week will involve Home Depot. We were distracted by the holidays and birthdays but now we are going to start working on the house. We made up a list of things that we need for small projects so we are going to pick some of them up tomorrow. Here are some of the things we are going to do, hopefully, in the next month.
- Scrap off old tile on laundry room floor and put new flooring down
- Replace utility tub in laundry room
- Repair leaky toilet noise ( I don't know what this involves but luckily Doug does)
- Install new faucet in utility tub
- Replace some outlets that are not holding plugs well
- Paint almost every room in the house (I hate orange!!!!!!)
- Replace sink faucet in master bath
Wow after looking at this list I am being really optimistic. Okay maybe two months.