Each week I think this is going to get easier to pick only six but its tough. There are so many songs that I like! Here they are:
1. Boombastic - Shaggy: This song was in the movie Barnyard and its my favorite part. Garrett sings the song and dances to it and its hilarious. I would love for him to do that at the school talent show but he only does it in front of us so far.
2. When There Was Me and You - Gabriella (High School Musical): Robyn sang this song at her school for the talent show and she did a great job. Our whole family loves this movie and we know all the songs! You haven't lived until you've seen the four of us sing. Can you picture Doug taking part in this? Good thing he doesn't read my blog often. We had Jen and her family over to watch it and it was tough for us to refrain from it.
3. Sabotage - Beastie Boys: Who doesn't like this song? It rocks.
4. Butterfly - Crazy Town: This is a fun dance crazy around the house song.
5. My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne: This song helped me through some tough times. I can actually sing this screaming at the top of my lungs.
6. The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani: This song talks about how she is letting little things get to her and how she wishes she had her own world to escape to and how great things would be. Who doesn't want that sometimes?