Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday


Today I was hoping to take a nice long bike ride with the kids since I bought a bike on Saturday. Luckily Lori knew I was looking for one and called me to tell me where the garage sale was and I got it for only $5. This week I want to find Doug one, we can't keep up with his motorcycle! Anyway, the weather isn't looking so great so I'll probably stay in and gather things for my own garage sale. I'm feeling a little pressure now that my house is on the market, scared too since we haven't found a house yet.
I'm also looking forward to having time today to get ALL the Polly Pockets out of the basement and set them up on the kitchen table and play them with the kids. I want to have a dinosaur day sometime this week too.
Other than that it will be maintenance cleaning and laundry.

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

fun fun!;)
I am definitely thinking it is a total inside day! I may do some baking if i get all my work done and I would love to rent a movie we shall see...

Michelle P said...

I was really happy that we had some rain too! Finally, our grass will be a color other than brown!

KC said...

I have had such a total inside day today that I haven't even put my contacts in or my make up one.. Yes I'm a vision of lovliness today LOL.
but My 3 older kids are at grandmas and DH worked over time came home just ate his lunch and went to bed won't be up till 9pm to go back to work and I don't think Little Man really cares what I look like as long as I feed him and play with him LOL... So I'm having myself a lazy day, though I did clean the girls bedroom and did some laundry other then that I'm just staying inside. 1st time in along time I was able to do that.