Here is my strange and unusual list for this week.
1. The Hairbrush Song - Veggie Tales: Who doesn't like this song?? While the children are starting to grow out of Veggie Tales this is a favorite of Doug and I. We go crazy when we hear this song!
2. Motorcycle Drive By - Third Eye Blind: I told you there would be a lot by them. I love this song because it makes you remember that no matter how much you are hurting at least it makes you feel alive.
3. Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden: This was our wedding song. Need I say more!
4. Yeah! - Usher: This is just a fun, dance around the house kind of song.
5. Paradise City - Guns N' Roses: Here's a little nostalgia. I know you don't want to admit it but you liked them too.
6. Upside Down - Jack Johnson: This is Garrett's favorite song because he loves Curious George. When I listen to it reminds me of lot of Garrett's personality, especially when it says that he wants to turn the whole world upside down. Does that sound like Garrett or what?