Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Yesterday I had to clean because the mortgage guy was coming over but today I have to do some more because tomorrow will be the inspection of our house and one of the two marketing analysis' we have to get done. We have tackled a lot in the last week. Doug was able to Dryloc our basement wall where we removed the paneling last summer. Tonight he will be customizing a piece to put over our sump pump. I cleaned out and organized all our our bedroom closets and rooms. I also cleaned the basement bathroom which hasn't been used in a year because of the flood. We had only been using that to empty wet vac water into when the basement flooded before the sump pump was put in. Trust me, you don't want to see pictures of that. Other than that I have just been trying to maintain a feeling of cleanliness for all of these strangers we have coming into our house. I can't imagine what that will be like when we actually list our house for sale! They won't list it until they have the inspection and two marketing analysis reports in.

2 comments:

MOPS said...

Good luck this morning!

Heather said...

I can imagine you will be busy to get and keep your house ready to show. Good luck to you!! That will be a constant tackle!